If you don’t have it, you can acquire it on How to Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on PC content. The first step is to download the MIUI Fastboot ROM for your respective Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco device to your computer. As we mentioned earlier, Xiaomi officially provides Fastboot ROM packages of the latest MIUI updates for all its devices. In conclusion, Xiaomi Stock ROM development has become increasingly popular due to the increased popularity of its devices. Custom ROMs are available for various Xiaomi devices, and the official Xiaomi update process is secure and convenient. Additionally, Xiaomi has provided developers with various tools to create their custom ROMs. Using a Stock ROM can benefit Xiaomi users in several ways.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- Since Xiaomi Mi 11i already comes with Android 11 based MIUI 12.5, You don’t need to update your mobile manually.
- The recovery ROM is perfect for upgrading the MIUI version directly from the device.
- Flash the ROM and verify that the device can boot, and only then lock the bootloader using the ‘fastboot flashing lock‘ command.
Here you can find detailed information about firmware flashing with Flash tool. You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance. Android flash files are files that are added to the system or completely replace the system. You can make changes not only to flash files/system partitions but also to other partitions such as boot partition or user data. Android phones and tablets are usually much more than operating systems like iOS, Ti zen, or Windows 10 Mobile.
Have you tried ‘rooting‘ or installing ‘custom ROM’ on your Xiaomi device before? If you did, chances are your phone’s user interface don’t look similar to that of others in the same brand. Moreover, you could be experiencing lags, incompatible apps, or security issues having received no software update from the manufacturer. Xiaomi provides full ROMs of every update, for each of its compatible devices. The OEM releases two different versions of these updates, in different formats, following different installation methods. These are known as – Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM.
- So Xiaomi Flash Tool is for the Xiaomi device users in
- You can flash or Software Update your Xiaomi phone from MIUI stock ROM link download (Flash File) using official Mi Flash Tool.
- Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same.
- Additionally, a custom recovery may be used to install these ROMs.
- If you have flashed a Global ROM to a previously Chinese ROM Xiaomi phone, or vice versa, relocking the bootloader will result in your phone being bricked.
From the links below, download either the Fastboot or Recovery firmware and follow the recommended flashing instructions afterwards. Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro comes with 6.67 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD screen. The device is protected by strong 6th generation Gorilla Glass in the front. The back camera is of quad 48+8+2+2 MP with PDAF, ultrawide, dual-LED flash, dedicated macro camera, HDR, depth sensor etc. and 4K video recording. Poco X3 Pro comes with 5160 mAh big battery with a 33W Fast Charging solution. It has 6 or 8 GB RAM, up to 2.96 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 640 GPU. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 760 (7 nm) chipset.